Part Time / Freelance Web Developer
We are looking for a skilled, ambitious, and energetic web developer, who will support us in the delivery of a medium-scale software project that has recently been approved for funding from a European grant.
The role can be fulfilled on a contract basis, or as part-time employment position, with highly flexible location and working hour requirements – we should be able to accommodate the specific circumstances of the skilled developer. You can expect this project to require only part of your working week, with flexibility to remain involved in other projects and commitments, but the opportunity for a closer collaboration in the near future. As you can understand, we are flexible in how the role can be fulfilled, and can consider the circumstances of the developer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled developer to get involved in an innovative new project and get introduced to our team, with the potential of an extended partnership in the near future, while maintaining a flexible daily working schedule and the ability to maintain other commitments.
Required technical skills:
- Experience in Web Development with php and Laravel 5.
- Experience or training with front-end development with Vue.js.
- Must be able to work in an Agile environment with rapidly changing requirements
Nice to have – though not essential skills, familiarity with any of the below will be seen as a bonus:
- Web Development experience in any other programming language or framework (both backend and front-end frameworks)
- Mobile Development experience, particularly Android
- Experience developing in MVVM pattern
- Server Administration, or administration of Amazon Web Services solutions
- Experience in software testing methodologies
- Familiarity with the Adobe suite of products
Required non technical skills:
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, strict adherence to best coding practice, and ability to handle working in more than 1 project at the same time
- Teamwork, as well as ability to work on their own without direct supervision
- Ambitious, looking to work with, and help in the growth of, an emerging startup company.
- Fast learner, and able to individually study and adopt new technologies and practices
- Passion for web development
Expected Start Date is between June and July 2018
Please send your CV at email@example.com.